• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S rank (ooh fancy) Looking for squad buddies.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I've met great players on this game, and I'm even in a clan, but I want MORE, hahaha. Variety is the spice of life, as the cliche goes.

I'm looking for one or two folk I can squad with and chat with. Yes, that means Discord or Skype. Just got a few minor stipulations...

- 16 and up. I have nothing against kids, but anything younger than 16 is less than half my age and I feel weird hanging out with minors.
- Rank doesn't matter, but if you're not S rank you gotta be comfortable with fighting and learning from the elites I regularly go up against.
- A sense of humor :P Cracking wise is a good way to stave off salt.

As for me, I play support for the most part. Zoning and focusing on the objective are my specialty. Things to the left and the bottom of this post should hint to my weapon selection ;) Ideally someone who's an aggressive frontline fighter would be a good match, but I care more about meshing personalities than fighting styles.

So yeah, let's post this and see what happens. Either way, thanks for reading! :D

Deathwish

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Keena_Ironweaver
I'm looking for squad buddies too, but haven't applied for a clan yet because I've been rather busy lately with college and other things. I'm 21 and currently rank S. I don't have a main because I choose weapons/gear according to the mode and map. I play "frontline fighter" and support by inking the battlefield and severing trails. If we play competitively, I do my best to carry out the task at hand. If it's just for fun, I have the tendency to mess with the enemy in ways that makes them almost have a deathwish on my squid. (Hence the name) Win or splat, I'm always laughing though. If a sense of humor's wanted, you can check that off the list. ^^ As for forms of communication, I have Skype. I'll probably get Discord some time when I'm less busy.

Posso

Senior Squid
NNID
Minty_Blaziken
I'd love to join, but with exams coming up I genuinely have no time to play. I'll watch the thread then come back when I have time though :D

(Ace)

Inkling
NNID
Levi246
I'm also looking to squad with people regularly. Exams are coming up but i still try and play every other day. Ive been thinking of join a clan but I'm still thinking. i have discord and can get skype. I am a S lvl 42 support player and use the .96, splattershot pro, and dual squelcher(all variants except the standard splattershot pro) also still learning callouts for the maps so playing with a team will help me learn them.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Sounds good! I'll bug you in a private message momentarily.

For the record, I've been contacting people in private so as not to flood this thread, so don't think I'm ignoring this :P ALL IS WELL, NOTHING IS RUINED

DoubleC

Inkling
NNID
KingOfSpade
Are you still lokking?I'm S rank and use all shooters.Im 23.Still will almost be done for me and I work 3 days. I have skype.Never teamed with anyone but I seen tournaments and played the game long enough to know things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom