• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S rank player looking for a casual squad

Ekko

Inkling
NNID
CollinVermilyea
Hey, my name is Ekko, and I'm looking to form a group to go squading with. I'm available most of the time to play, though I might need to create a more reliable schedule for people interested because of new responsibilities taken on. I'm 16, so I'm still in school, and I have a job that might restrict some playtime, but not too much! I mostly play defensive e-liter or aggressive splatterscope, but also often use the carbon roller and krak-on roller, as well as the sloshers and squelchers. Really depends on the map and mode. I'd like to play casually most of the time, but am not opposed to competitive. Message me if you're interested, or if you have any questions.

-Ekko

SN|-Ace

Inkling
NNID
Flamesquid147
Hey, my name is Ekko, and I'm looking to form a group to go squading with. I'm available most of the time to play, though I might need to create a more reliable schedule for people interested because of new responsibilities taken on. I'm 16, so I'm still in school, and I have a job that might restrict some playtime, but not too much! I mostly play defensive e-liter or aggressive splatterscope, but also often use the carbon roller and krak-on roller, as well as the sloshers and squelchers. Really depends on the map and mode. I'd like to play casually most of the time, but am not opposed to competitive. Message me if you're interested, or if you have any questions.

-Ekko
Ekko i was wondering if you would like to join the SN clan. We are a newly made clan and not too high rank wise(lag why!!!!). Our clan is around your age from 13-17. Contact me to join pls. We usually use kik to chat

Ekko

Inkling
NNID
CollinVermilyea
Ekko i was wondering if you would like to join the SN clan. We are a newly made clan and not too high rank wise(lag why!!!!). Our clan is around your age from 13-17. Contact me to join pls. We usually use kik to chat
Sounds good to me. Add me to the chat whenever you can. My kik is Ekko_Splatoon. Thank you for the offer!

SN|-Ace

Inkling
NNID
Flamesquid147
Sounds good to me. Add me to the chat whenever you can. My kik is Ekko_Splatoon. Thank you for the offer!
Sure! Sorry for the late respond, haven't been using squid boards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom