• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S rank player looking for people to squad with

mercenariez

Inkling Cadet
NNID
gamelo8018
Hi,

I'm kind of stuck at S rank, and would rather play squads than solo. This is so that I can practice against high level players (they're usually S+ no?) without the stress of losing rank points.

I tried using Discord but they're a flaky lot. Also, no one seems to want to use audio calling (wtf is the point of squadding with a stranger then...?) which seems really dumb to me.

If anyone's interested, please reply or PM me, thanks.

Also, I might be interested in joining an actually large squad if the players are good and active enough.

TwinPisces

Full Squid
NNID
shaymin80
Hey squid~ I'm an S rank (lvl 50) currently squading with one other member, we both use chargers but I also use rollars and brushes. I'm online almost everyday and we have Skype to communicate. Let me know if your interested. ( ^w^)/

Brian120488

Inkling
NNID
Brain120488
Hi. I am rank s too. I can help you out with the help of my other friends. We use skype so tell us your nicknamr.

Flåm

Inkling
NNID
whapapatato
hey, just joined squid boards and want to squad to :3
NNID: whapapatato
also is it okay if i don't voice chat cuz I'm really shy? sorry...

mercenariez

Inkling Cadet
NNID
gamelo8018
NNID is gamelo8018, sorry I forgot I have another big video game tournament around May 21-23 so maybe I shouldn't have posted this yet lol. But once the tourney is over I'll go back to my consistent playing of once every few days or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom