• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S Ranked Player Looking For A Squad

GodSheep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GodOfTheSheep
Ello Folks. Im a S ranked player that can use any weapon (maybe except blasters) named Sheep. Im looking for a S ranked squad (S+ is appreciated also) that can be compatible to me and we can be friends to. I may be offline at times due to trips so im asking for a leader that isnt strict on being active, besides that, im usually online most of the time. Thanks for your appreciation. Edit: Im also a really nice person (hopes you can think about that).

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
if you do you use discord there is a really friendly chat group on there that i manage, you would be welcome to come hang out and find people to play with. its really friendly and welcoming

trevar

Full Squid
NNID
blahmin027
Fish Clam is looking to recruit some members, hopefully your interested

Squirty

Full Squid
NNID
Squirty
Team_Tentacular is looking for subs if you're available. We're all S players and play in Z div of LUTI. We play Sunday afternoon at the default LUTI time as well as around 8pm EDT on Tuesdays and sometimes other weeknights. We need a sub for this Sunday, actually...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom