• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

S-S+ Support looking for casual/semi squad!

Cuttlefish

...........Oops! I fell asleep!
NNID
tokkers
hi there! i'm a S-S+ Octobrush main looking for a casual/semi-competitive squad to get myself back into things!

i have been a part of the competitive scene for almost a year, though my previous squad experiences have unfortunately fell through. i'm still administrative for Meddling Squids, but i do not actively play with them. if this bothers you at all, please don't contact me!

i don't mind the ranks of the squad, nor the age range. i'm not particularly interested in whether i can be 'mature' or not, if you're good people to play with, i don't mind! and please have good attitudes r.e. losing and such!

name: Cuddlefish/Cuddles
rank: S - S+ (highest was S+ 50, kept S+ consistently for several months)
mains: Octobrush Nouveau, vanilla Octobrush, wasabi, nozzlenoses, bamboozlers, and pretty much anything else
role: support/switch. i tend to be very objective focused
timezone: GMT (UK)
notes: two things! first, i am a disabled player and suffer arthritis and fatigue, i can still play to a high standard but i require a bit of consideration for my health. second, i am nonbinary (i use they/them) and if this bothers you, as said before, please don't contact me!

either way, i am looking to have a good time more than anything! i love competitive play and i especially enjoy tutoring/practicing/learning with others, but i also love casual play and having fun and making friends.

feel free to PM me here or message me on Discord if you're interested! thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom