• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Salmon Run Missed Rewards

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
I just recently started playing the Salmon Run part of the game; does this mean I've missed out on last month's reward? And what if I don't play enough this month to get the reward(s)? Are they gone for good or will I get another shot at the one(s) I miss(ed)? Thanks in advance! :)

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Makes me wonder why they have "monthly rewards" in the first place....
So they can continually roll out new loot to obtain, obviously. It gives them a schedule to work with.

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
So they can continually roll out new loot to obtain, obviously. It gives them a schedule to work with.
It's not really month-exclusive though if you can get it whenever. May as well throw it all at once :D

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Thanks for everyone's input! This is so cool, though. Glad to know I won't miss anything and found a topic for people to talk about. :D

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
Also, you get the monthly gear at a mere 200 points every run. And a year from now, the purple capsules (if they even contain gear) will have gear from any of the 12 preceding months, so getting exactly what you want, especially if there's a specific ability you're looking for, will be tough.

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
I feel like the color may be a bit off; I got last month's award in a pinkish colored capsule. Regardless, I'm happy to know that this is a place we can discuss Salmon Run Rewards. (I may try to change this topic to just a discussion on Salmon Run now; thoughts?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom