• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Salutations my fellow Inklings!

TheElite711

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Elite
My internet name is TheElite711, and I've had Splatoon since...maybe a week after the game released I believe and its been a blast playing this game and learning all the quirks of it! Obviously not new to the game itself, but I am very much new to these boards. My favorite weapons are the Chargers (Squiffer especially <3), but lately my true love has been a bucket...yeah :p. I play mainly Ranked because I got a goal of getting the S+ ranking (was A+...thanks for making it more difficult August patch Dx), I do like to play Turf Wars still. I may have played with or against some of you guys already without anyone realizing, but if so...I hope it was a good game we were part of :D.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Sorry i'm a little late on the greeting. Been busy but I saw you since 9 minutes after you posted. Been meaning to come say hello since. This has to do with the Update. Some of us are players and some have something more than to play like me. BTW if you look for a Squad to join or check people out you can visit the Splatoon Community League Group in the Groups section for future competitive madness and Visit the Squad Social board in the Inkopolis Plaza section of the forums. There you will find many Squad Threads also and my Thread in the Sticky section on the top. Hope you get around and have fun. Oh and despite my excellent love for Splatoon and involvement in the community. I don't play Splatoon nor even own a WiiU. How's that for weirdness?

TheElite711

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Elite
That is quite a strange predicament, you should rectify this matter pronto :P. Jokes aside, I know that kind of situation myself, I'm like that with Assassin's Creed.

I just hope to find some people to play with. I have the most erratic game results ever! One game I could be a squid God while another might make me look like I had JUST gotten out of the tutorial level (a bit exaggerated, but still :p). I guess me being in the A rank would mean I'm overall a good player, but with weird quirks.:rolleyes:

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Welcome to Squidboards! Anyone who like using the Squiffer is good in my books. ....Yeah, that's really all I had to say.

In any case, see you around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom