• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Saturn LFT

Saturn

LFT mid range, former xlt
NNID
Saturnity
Switch Friend Code
SW-7252-9309-8314
Looks like we've got a board dedicated to LFT and LFP.

Hey, I'm looking for a crew and this is my looking thread. I'm on the west coast, but any region is fine. I've got a decent connection to Japan, so a full west coast team might be helpful. Also, I'm 21, available on weekdays all day and weekend evenings after work, and I prefer Mumble but any VOIP works.

I've got plenty of experience with competitive shooters, most notably Team Fortress 2, S4 League, and Nosgoth.
-I've got around 10 seasons of experience in competitive TF2 between ESEA, CEVO, and UGC, nearly 5,000 hours, and I'm primarily a 6v6 scout main. (2011-current)
-In S4, I have around 500 hours of experience and I was a part of the clan Vanguard. (2009-2010)
-In Nosgoth, I was consistently on the #2 team in the NA ESL league, and I was generally a top player in closed beta. (2014)
-I play smash here and there if that matters

I'm getting up to speed in Splatoon, but I'm looking for some really chill guys to hang with and attend tournies as serious competitors. That'll probably end up meaning at least A+ and with a background playing shooters competitively.

Steam profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/shortstopbaddie/
Splatoon stats:
In Splatoon, I can function well on any passive or aggro shooter role. I prefer to stay flexible; especially in a game like this. We're just starting to develop the meta; the last thing I want to do is commit to a role that might become obsolete within a month.

Last edited:

Kat

Wet, Warm & Sticky
NNID
FunkyFlump
TOP TIER POST. BUMP. EVERYONE SHOULD AIM FOR THIS LEVEL OF SUPREME QUALITY.

swifT

Octarian Legion Founder | Luna is my Daughter
NNID
swiftea
I'd urge you to consider Octarian League. You can find our squad thread here.

And I am free to answer any questions you may have.

We are a new forming team looking for 2 more NA members, and if you are looking for a serious team we may be what you're looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom