• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Sav'aaq!

anewoomy

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8026-6397-1999
Hi there! My name is Ane, and I'm from Norway.
I joined SB to be more active in the Splatoon community. I'm fairly new to the game (never had a Wii U, but got Splatoon 2 on release). I'm decent at it, but I want to get better! I still have a lot to learn. I'm currently level 29 and B rank. I also joined to make friends, since I don't know anyone else who plays Splatoon. I feel like playing with someone and being able to communicate with them would be a nice way to improve.
Feel free to message me!

BBGrenorange

Inkling Cadet
*fumes over tiny BotW spoilers that aren't even really spoilers at all*

Welcome to yonder Board of Squids!

If you have any questions about any aspect of the game, chances are that there'll be someone who can answer them, so don't worry about asking little questions!

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Norway? I am an American Norwegian, so hello! Don't see many often from such country. I am currently a bit exhausted from Splatoon as of recent, but don't be afraid to contact if you ever feel the spark either.

Neva

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2770-4966-8786
Hi and welcome!
I'm from Finland so it's cool to see more Northern Europeans here! :D I'd love to chat and/or play with you sometime if you'd like. ^^

anewoomy

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8026-6397-1999
Hi and welcome!
I'm from Finland so it's cool to see more Northern Europeans here! :D I'd love to chat and/or play with you sometime if you'd like. ^^
Aaaahh hi!! Yes, that would be great!! I've been looking for more Northern Europeans lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom