• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Section#3NNID Shareing thread

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
This is where you tell You NNID and add any other clan members.

Last edited:

SpaceCanary

Full Squid
NNID
SpaceCanary
Joining due to the invite, and because it's my first group I'm joining.
I am currently Level 13. (I'll update this from time to time.)
NNID is SpaceCanary, like my user name.
Thanks!

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
Joining due to the invite, and because it's my first group I'm joining.
I am currently Level 13. (I'll update this from time to time.)
NNID is SpaceCanary, like my user name.
Thanks!
What are your hobbies?

SpaceCanary

Full Squid
NNID
SpaceCanary
Aside from Splatoon... I play the flute, and I also build with Legos semi-professionally (in what's called a Lego user group.)

SpaceCanary

Full Squid
NNID
SpaceCanary
Cool! I'm 15, and my birthday is March 10.
I might have to go soon. I need to help pack for vacation, sorry (although I REALLY wish it could wait until after the 5th or the 8th.)

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
its fine if you have to go.But i still have question like.Are you going to enjoy this squad?

florence

Full Squid
hey! my NNID is florence057721 (i'll only accept a FR if you message me saying you got my NNID from squidboards), level 20 rank C+ 62. i main with the L3 nozzlenose and jet squelcher, and sometimes also use the splattershot jr, 52 gal, or n-zap 89.

Dazzap

Inkling
NNID
ben39you
My official intro!
(Dun Dun Dunnnn)
NNID: ben39you
LVL: 20!
I main the Inkbrush, (Normal for TW, and nouveau for SZ/TC), The Areospray MG, (For Ranked,) and....
I'll add more later....

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
hey! my NNID is florence057721 (i'll only accept a FR if you message me saying you got my NNID from squidboards), level 20 rank C+ 62. i main with the L3 nozzlenose and jet squelcher, and sometimes also use the splattershot jr, 52 gal, or n-zap 89.
I love it

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
My official intro!
(Dun Dun Dunnnn)
NNID: ben39you
LVL: 20!
I main the Inkbrush, (Normal for TW, and nouveau for SZ/TC), The Areospray MG, (For Ranked,) and....
I'll add more later....
I Love it.

Dazzap

Inkling
NNID
ben39you
I'm going to splat for a hour or so...
Anyone want to join?
EDIT: off now! :)

Last edited:

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
What hobbies do you have?

SpaceCanary

Full Squid
NNID
SpaceCanary
But i still have question like.Are you going to enjoy this squad?
Sure! Of course I'll like this squad! It's full of people who are kind of like me and play Splatoon, so it's a great group for me to join and post tips with. This is really cool!

If anyone's interested, I main the Carbon Roller for Turf War (or the Splash-o-matic on Blackbelly,) and either the L-3 Nozzlenose, Classic Squiffer, or Splattershot Pro for Tower Control. I'm still toying around with Splat Zones, but often I'll use the Pro or the Octobrush. (These may be subject to change as I level up/get new DLC.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom