• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Section for Squads / Teams?

Teeples

Full Squid
NNID
Flow_Teeples
Hello, apologies if I missed it, but I was wondering if there is a dedicated section that consists of the threads for all the squads / teams to make?

Or is this something that will come when the game is released (if it's not here already)?

I think it would be a great addition as it would make communication between squads very efficient and accessible.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I kid you not, I've seen 6 threads exactly the same as this one.
PLEASE use the search function next time. There's also a Squidboards suggestion thread pinned under Introductions.

That isn't a section, but yeah.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I kid you not, I've seen 6 threads exactly the same as this one.
PLEASE use the search function next time. There's also a Squidboards suggestion thread pinned under Introductions.
Yeah, I seen a lot of them recently as well.

That isn't a section, but yeah.
It isn't a section but it's a dedicated thread for it.

However it's hard for someone to get attention in the thread because not a lot people know where it is. People usually end up making individual threads to recruit/assemble their own squads.

DatGuyAegis

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tmoney670
Well I think admins will get around to a separate section for teams and such when enough teams are formulated

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom