Seeking a Semi-Competitive Group

OhKay

Inkling
NNID
PlusNQN
Hi everyone, I'm currently looking for a new clan to join that'll help me dip just a little into the competitive scene! While I think playing competitively will help me grow, I think it's also important to still have fun and enjoy time with clan members, so I'm really looking for a clan that spends time here and there with private battles. I'm really looking for a chance to just have fun and meet cool people, so hopefully you guys are just that!

A few things to know about me is that I go by Snap and I live in the PST timezone. I'm currently an S rank player and I play mainly the Luna Blaster in most modes. I also play the Splattershot and its variants, and I also play the Rapid Blaster here and there too. I've used Discord somewhat and I'm still trying to get familiar with it but that would be my main point of contact.

Lindsay

Inkling
NNID
solitaryspook
Hey~ I think my squad may be a good fit. I'm the leader of a casual squad named Ink Corps that's paired with a competitive squad called Cerberus. We're sister clans that share a discord server, and members are A to S+ ranks. For competitive play you can apply to Cerberus once you're in. You can play for either (or both) and swap back and forth based on your availability and schedule. Our members are pretty close-knit and share a lot of jokes and memes lol. PM me if you're interested and you can trial with us~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom