• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Seeking Competitive Clan

Izakano

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1751-3172-5919
Heyo! My name is Amanda. I've been playing Splatoon 2 on-and-off since September, but as of late I've been wanting to get into a more competitive scene and enter future tournaments. I'm still trying to hone my ability to function well in teams, and I would greatly appreciate if I could find a clan to take me in. Here are some details about myself!

Contact details: Amanda#0173 (Discord)
Time zone: UTC-07 (California, US)
Operating times: Every day except Tuesday and Thursday afternoons
Region/Language: NA, English
Preferred role: Passive/supportive play style; mainly used weapons are Blasters and Shooters
Skill bracket:
  • Rainmaker: S+0
  • Tower Control: S+1
  • Splat Zones: S+1
  • Clam Blitz: S
Communication: My primary form of contact is through Discord. Please send me a message through there if you are recruiting!
Extra info:
  • I really would prefer clans that are based in NA and that has an older age group. I'm 21 myself, and I don't want to make any younger players uncomfortable from the age gap, haha...
  • Be warned that I will be a bit picky with clans; I am looking for players that are serious about tournaments and whatnot. I'd prefer a team that is devoted to growing and learning with each other. Having a Discord group for the clan is also a bonus.
  • As stated before, Discord is my main method for contacting. I respond usually within hours unless I am busy or sleeping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom