• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Seeking Squid Squad!

CookingUtensil

Inkling
NNID
bamboocactus
NNID: BambooCactus

Time Zone: Pacific
Languages: English, Japanese
Main: Shooters
Playstyle: Support, Flanking

I'm looking for a cool squad to play with! I play quite regularly, just coming off a 2 week break though so getting back into my groove. My schedule is extremely flexible, and I have access to whatever chatting method you prefer. I like to play mind games and outflank squids to wipe the opposing team and give us time to cover ground or capture objectives! I play primarily shooters but am happy to adapt to whatever role I'm needed in.

My highest rank has been B+ (before 2.0); I'm fairly skilled and always watching streams and videos to improve. Interested in competitive play if we grow together as a squad and dominate!

Shrimp. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to set up a Skype account just so I could talk with people I barely know. Whatever, I still have some friends that play Splatoon.

CookingUtensil

Inkling
NNID
bamboocactus
...Anyone who doesn't want to complain about the incredibly benign concept of talking with your teammates interested in playing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom