• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Seeking to form a Squad....

NeoStar

Senior Squid
NNID
Shadow_Rex
Hey, NeoStar here.
A year or two ago I founded a group called Inkopolis Underground, but found I couldn't handle leading a competitive group.
So here I am, seeing if I can find a group of at least 4 to help me found another squad. This time I'll do it right. For instance, I plan to only moderate, not lead. I also have more time now.
I live in Delaware, in the Eastern US Time Zone (- 5:00).
This squad will be for splatoon 2. Optionally, it will have RP like inkopolis underground did.
Once I have 4 people ready, we will decide on things like a name for the squad.
Who wants to be part of this?

NNID
PrincepsMary
Hi there! I'm also looking to find a squad. I don't think I have the skill or rank to lead, but I'd certainly like to help in any way I can! Would this be a more competitive or casual squad?

Agent_Orca

Inkling
NNID
INFINATEVORTEX33
I'm 13 and also looking to form/join a squad. I also want to know if it's super competitive or not.
EDIT: This seems like it would be more focused on an adult audience. I wouldn't want to impede, so I will decline. Thanks for the opportunity though!

Last edited:

NeoStar

Senior Squid
NNID
Shadow_Rex
Hi there! I'm also looking to find a squad. I don't think I have the skill or rank to lead, but I'd certainly like to help in any way I can! Would this be a more competitive or casual squad?
It's more competitive, with some casual play to help build skill.

NNID
PrincepsMary
It's more competitive, with some casual play to help build skill.
Okay, I don't know if I'd be right for the squad, since I'm only rank B and I've never been in a squad. If that's alright though, I'm willing to join.

NeoStar

Senior Squid
NNID
Shadow_Rex
We are still seeking members! Also, we are seeking a squad leader!

Kayleen

Inkling
We are still seeking members! Also, we are seeking a squad leader!
Hey, I literally just made an account so I could reply to this. So, I'm interested in joining your group. I'm A+ rank currently but I also like to play turf war a ton just for fun. I work pretty much full time but I'm pretty free usually around 6pm or 7pm (California residence) and I'm free most all days I'm off. Let me know what you think and if you'd want to squid around and see if I'm a good fit for the team you're creating.

NeoStar

Senior Squid
NNID
Shadow_Rex
Hey, I literally just made an account so I could reply to this. So, I'm interested in joining your group. I'm A+ rank currently but I also like to play turf war a ton just for fun. I work pretty much full time but I'm pretty free usually around 6pm or 7pm (California residence) and I'm free most all days I'm off. Let me know what you think and if you'd want to squid around and see if I'm a good fit for the team you're creating.
Well, so far it's just me and one other person. If you'd like, I can link you our Discord server.

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
I was looking to create a group myself (right now it's just a friend and myself, and potentially a third person who expressed interest), but maybe we could join forces?

NeoStar

Senior Squid
NNID
Shadow_Rex
I was looking to create a group myself (right now it's just a friend and myself, and potentially a third person who expressed interest), but maybe we could join forces?
Sounds like a plan to me! Do you have a discord server? if not, I do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom