1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Sheldon’s Picks model changes

Discussion in 'Regular Discussion' started by SilverBrick, Apr 4, 2019.

1. SilverBrick

SilverBrick Pro Squid

NNID:
    SilverBrick
    A lot of the Sheldon’s picks (but not all of them, I think) have slight model changes compared to the originals:

That vertical pole going through the Sploosh just behind the nozzle is slanted for the 7.

The hose is wrapped differently for the Cherry Nozzlenose.

The Soda Slosher is modelled after the Hero Slosher rather than the original, meaning that the suspension connects slightly differently to the bucket. I think the handle is changed slightly too.

The Heavy Remix’s water bottle is in the same place as the Hero Splatling’s, but the bottle itself is shaped like the original.

It might just be texturing, but the N-Zap ‘85 has some extra detailing on the side.

It might just be the colors used, but the Tenta Camo Brella appears to be folded slightly differently than the original.

The others don’t seem to have any model differences as far as I can tell, although the Clapples might have something visible inside them since they’re clear, and the Grim Range Blaster does have 1 blue and 1 red wire where all the others have 2 red ones.

Has anyone noticed any other model changes?

2. The Salamander King

The Salamander King Inkling Fleet Admiral

NNID:
    sintiss0421
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-3785-4018-5310
    Yeah, I think they just reused them from Splatoon 1.

#2 The Salamander King, Apr 5, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  3. SilverBrick

SilverBrick Pro Squid

NNID:
    SilverBrick
    Oh that makes sense. Also explains why the icons for them are differently shaded if those are also reused.