• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Sheldon’s Picks model changes

SilverBrick

Pro Squid
NNID
SilverBrick
A lot of the Sheldon’s picks (but not all of them, I think) have slight model changes compared to the originals:

That vertical pole going through the Sploosh just behind the nozzle is slanted for the 7.

The hose is wrapped differently for the Cherry Nozzlenose.

The Soda Slosher is modelled after the Hero Slosher rather than the original, meaning that the suspension connects slightly differently to the bucket. I think the handle is changed slightly too.

The Heavy Remix’s water bottle is in the same place as the Hero Splatling’s, but the bottle itself is shaped like the original.

It might just be texturing, but the N-Zap ‘85 has some extra detailing on the side.

It might just be the colors used, but the Tenta Camo Brella appears to be folded slightly differently than the original.

The others don’t seem to have any model differences as far as I can tell, although the Clapples might have something visible inside them since they’re clear, and the Grim Range Blaster does have 1 blue and 1 red wire where all the others have 2 red ones.

Has anyone noticed any other model changes?

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Yeah, I think they just reused them from Splatoon 1.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom