• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

[SHK] Looking for a few good squids!

La Enchilada

Inkling
NNID
Waltzz
Introduction
Hey, everyone! [SHK}, which stands for Shiokara (meaning vitals being heavily salted), is a very small two person squid squad looking to expand with more squids that have a friendly disposition and will enjoy the environment we have to offer. We are very open and like to give our members that courtesy but with respect, with it being given both ways. Our squad is usually active and it accepts people who are willing to cooperate. The squad is composed of myself, La Enchilada, and the leader who is a just and strict lady, who happens to be very plotty, named Mizuki.

What we are looking for
  • You must be available to play on the weekends but if you cannot make it for reasons then that is alright.
  • Must be eager to learn and have a good time for this is a game and they are meant to be enjoyed.
  • There is a need for respect so please be respectful as it will be given to you in return as well.
  • Skype is required but unfortunately voice communication will not be used. We apologize for the inconvenience as group chat will be used to chat, and is enough for us.
  • Rank does not matter and neither does weapon choice so feel free to use whatever you are comfortable with.
  • Players with a friendly disposition who are a mix of casual and competitive are preferred.
  • The preferred language type is English but the more languages you speak the better.
Are you interested?
Please enter the following below in the comment section to apply or send me a friend request on Skype with your greeting stating your intention to join.

NNID:

IGN:

My Skype: mrnetworkmagic

Last edited:

MasterC

Inkling
NNID
Sphasio
NNID: Sphasio
IGN: MasterC

Im looking to join a small competitive group who knows how to have a good time lol. Im mostly available in the morning and afternoons, but i can adjust my schedule if need be.

La Enchilada

Inkling
NNID
Waltzz
NNID: Sphasio
IGN: MasterC

Im looking to join a small competitive group who knows how to have a good time lol. Im mostly available in the morning and afternoons, but i can adjust my schedule if need be.
Thank you for expressing your interest in joining our fledgling squad. We would love to have you join our squad and I will be contacting you as soon as possible to get things moving forward.

Thank you for expressing interest in our Squid Squad.

Last edited:

Ezra

Inkling
NNID
eeVee87
NNID: eeVee87
IGN: Eevee

I'd be happy to join since I've want to be in a small squad since none of my friends have splatoon. Just so you know i'm only 14 but i won't be sad if you don't want some my age to join.

Scatman

Inkling
NNID
Scatman445
NNID:Scatman445

IGN:Scatman

I'm looking to join a group for competive fun! Haven't yet done a squad battle so really looking to check that out. I am a B- ranked player currently. I can play pretty much whenever, open schedule at the moment.

La Enchilada

Inkling
NNID
Waltzz
NNID: eeVee87
IGN: Eevee

I'd be happy to join since I've want to be in a small squad since none of my friends have splatoon. Just so you know i'm only 14 but i won't be sad if you don't want some my age to join.
There is no age requirement Ezra so you are more than welcome to join. I will be contacting you soon so we can move forward with the process.

Thank you for expressing interest in our squid squad.

fakecake

Inkster Jr.
Hello!

NNID: amarion01
IGN: amibu

I'm searching a friendly squad for a long time now, and I'd be really happy if I'm able to join yours.
Thank you!

La Enchilada

Inkling
NNID
Waltzz
NNID:Scatman445

IGN:Scatman

I'm looking to join a group for competive fun! Haven't yet done a squad battle so really looking to check that out. I am a B- ranked player currently. I can play pretty much whenever, open schedule at the moment.
Hello!

NNID: amarion01
IGN: amibu

I'm searching a friendly squad for a long time now, and I'd be really happy if I'm able to join yours.
Thank you!
I am delighted to have both of you share interest an [SHK], and I will be contacting the both of you as soon as possible. I hope you will enjoy your time with us at[SHK].

Thank you for expressing interest in our squid squad and I hope you will enjoy your time with us.

DoubleC

Inkling
NNID
KingOfSpade
NNID:KingOfSpade
IGN:ニッキー

Never played in a squad just with anyone online.I work on Saturdays and Sundays in the morning but get home like at 4:30/5:00

La Enchilada

Inkling
NNID
Waltzz
NNID:KingOfSpade
IGN:ニッキー

Never played in a squad just with anyone online.I work on Saturdays and Sundays in the morning but get home like at 4:30/5:00
Greetings DoubleC!

I would like to thank you for expressing your interest in our growing squad. Prior squad experience is not required so this will make a great experience for you, I hope. I will contact you as soon as possible so we can make progress forward.

Thank you for expressing your interest in our squad and I hope you enjoy your experience here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom