• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Should Map/Mode Be Reconsidered for Competitive Play?

GameGalaxy64

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlareFusion
Now that players have had time to get familiar with different maps, modes, weapons, and strategies, should the community give map/mode banning another go?

Btw, I'm not advocating for this, I just want to here what you all have to say. :)

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
Now that players have had time to get familiar with different maps, modes, weapons, and strategies, should the community give map/mode banning another go?

Btw, I'm not advocating for this, I just want to here what you all have to say. :)
Hmm, I suppose it could be fine for a serious tournament, but the meta is still developing rapidly enough that it can still be deemed questionable or even ineffective.

It would be more easier to answer if all the maps were available, and not updated anymore. Nintendo prefers staying fresh though.

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
I don't think so, if only because what we're doing now is working very well. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Also, the banning and choosing process eats up a lot of time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom