• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Should Nintendo make a line of clothing based off Splatoon?

Should Nintendo make a line a clothing based off Splatoon?

• Yes

Votes: 41 93.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Yes,but I would not buy it.

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters

RamenNoodles

Pro Squid
NNID
waterman12
I am not against it. They could make whit shirts with the Tentatek logo or make clothes that are in Splatoon. They could have squid hoodies with the tentacles attached to the hood. What do you guys think.

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
You'd be surprised to know such things do actually already exist, but only in Japan. The recent Pokemon splat fest consisted of the shirts and god know what else. I'm still jealous of the fact that they have Callie plushies over there. I want one!!

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
We are getting there outside of Japan, at least if you live close to Nintendo NY (previously known as Nintendo World Store)

Also you could import the plushies for a reasonable price. I got both Squid Sister plushies by importing.

RamenNoodles

Pro Squid
NNID
waterman12
I wish I lived near NY to get those hats. Nintendo should have exclusive clothing for their new rewards program.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
If anything, I'd love to see real-life versions of Zekko's gear. They should get KOG to collaborate with skate-punk clothes brands like Volcom or Supreme to make it happen!

Rina S

Inkling
NNID
inklingrina
ShinyGirafarig those hats are so awesome~!! But yeah I wished they sold Splatoon merch here in the states, it's so expensive to import it from Japan

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I would love to wear the stuff I put my inkling in. You'd see me buying a lot if I could do so without paying through the nose on imports.

AlphaOmegaSplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
phs2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-5305-7165-0622
We are getting there outside of Japan, at least if you live close to Nintendo NY (previously known as Nintendo World Store)

Also you could import the plushies for a reasonable price. I got both Squid Sister plushies by importing.
Totally getting one of those hats when I go to the Nintendo Store in NYC on the 4th

zugdude47

Inkster Jr.
NNID
zugdude47
There are a lot of shirts being sold that arnt made by Nintendo. Redbubble has a huge selection but it's just too expensive for my blood. I've been considering going to a T-shirt store myself with a design. A lot of places will put it on a shirt for you.

zugdude47

Inkster Jr.
NNID
zugdude47

mods pls ban

/s
Are you serious? So someone asks why there isn't splatoon cloths. I tell them that there is in fact splatoon cloths and I support my claim with proof while providing a better alternative and some how you think that calls for a ban.

Great community here

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
Are you serious? So someone asks why there isn't splatoon cloths. I tell them that there is in fact splatoon cloths and I support my claim with proof while providing a better alternative and some how you think that calls for a ban.

Great community here
no...
You are missing the joke/message.

Best way to put it is "Anyone that thinks that splatoon clothes should not exist should be banned" (voting no sends message "I do not want splatoon clothes to exist")

Rockenberg

CEO of Rockenberg
NNID
Rockenberg_Ltd
I would love to unlock abilities for me to use!
does getting quick super jump abilities grant a person in real life to be able to super jump?

Someone should definitely start a thread about that! Like, if you could use Splatoon abilities in real life as you would in the game, what would your set be? Or something like that.

Quilavaflare

Senior Squid
NNID
Quilavaflare
I would actually love this. The gear brands would look inconspicuous and normal to people who don't play Splatoon, but would catch the attention of people who do. Blend in while standing out; not a bad deal. And plus who doesn't think the Takoraka symbol is kinda cute?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom