• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Should we be able to have pants? (Customizable)

Astra_

Inkster Jr.
I mean we need more customization options I think pants would be one more step toward this goal

What are your thoughts?

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Well, we do have pants in the sequel. Not much customization, but it was shown that you can pick between a small selection of lower leg styles.

SaltyCal

Full Squid
NNID
Jimbo21
Switch Friend Code
SW-2497-8552-1603
I think it would be cool to have more options for pants. Having to choose between three options for leggings is almost as bad as the lack of customizable leggings in the first game. I'd love to have my inkling be able to wear blue jeans. It feels as though like there needs to be more than 3 options, even if it means skirts as a 4th option male inklings can't wear.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Almost as bad? A step up is still a step up, and I can't blame them for not wanting to include a 4th equipment slot and all the balance work that'd bring. Also, let's be frank, in terms of character design the legs are traditionally the least important part of the body. People look at heads, at hands, and at torsos, legs never warrant as much attention as any other body part. Some more basic options would be nice but I can understand why it is the way it is.

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
Agreed, personally, I just wanted some form of long pants.
Jeans would have been nice, but I'll take what I can get.
No complaints.

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
As long as baggy long pants of some kind is an option, I'll be happy.

I just hope that certian pants styles arnt tied/limited to certain shirts and so forth that you can wear. I dont want to find good looking pants on one shirt, and not be able to use it on another.

Although maybe all upper clothing gear has the same exact pants options...? Can anyone confirm?

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
For now, the pants should just stick to being independent than something that deals with extra slots. Already you have one main, and an extra three to reroll, and in the second is to work your way if you don't like what you receive.

I really hope for some nice cargos, or cameo jeans myself. Even swimwear shorts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom