• Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

Shows you are currently watching

SacredWarrior

Senior Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621
Just out of curiosity, what television shows are people currently watching? :) New or old, it doesn't matter!

For me, I'm currently watching this amazing show which I highly recommend! It airs on FOX and all of the episodes are on Hulu! Season 5 just started airing and the new episodes end up on Hulu the next day thankfully :)

frankus

Inkling Cadet
I watch a lot of homebrew content on youtube like:

Lots of stuff with team fortress and the game grumps. I also watch Zach Scott games because if it were not for this and my friends who work at I game shop I would not know about Splatoon.

tim8

Inkling
I am currently watching no time to die subs and I thought the film was excellent from the start. We see Bond and Madeline happy together, yet you always sense the undertone of villainy is going to rear it's head, and it does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom