• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Shroomed Mafia. Over. Who won?

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw

Something is up in the kingdom of Mushrooms. Someone's gone missing. Others are left for dead. Someone is up to something, again. Follow your hearts, and follow your dreams, whether they be right or wrong. The aftermath, depends on how you write story. What will happen to our hero? Who is he? What is he after?

Last edited:

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Temporary rules:

Rules
1. No communication about the game is allowed outside of this thread, unless your Role PM states otherwise.
2. No faking or quoting of mod communication.
3. No editing or deleting posts.
4. No ciphers, code, metadata or other similar encryption devices. This includes liking posts after death.
5. One "bah" post is allowed after death.
6. A (no) lynch will occur when a majority of bolded ##votes is reached. Twilight starts after hammer; players may speak during this period. Example of voting:##Vote: African American, ##Vote: JeXs, etc.
7. Days generally last 72 hours days or until a lynch. Nights last 24 hours.
8. Post at least once every 24 hours or you will receive a prod for activity. Multiple prods will result in forced replacement or modkill.
9. Modkills will end Day only for town-aligned players.
10. Failure to send in action(s) will result in no action(s) being taken.

Last edited:

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Role PM's Sent. In Pre-game. You can post now. Game starts when almost everyone confirms via PM that they have read the rules and their PM.

Going to work. One word of advice: Don't follow the flavor blindly, or it'll burn you. Have fun!

Last edited:

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw

Everyone has confirmed. Day 1 begins.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is July 3rd, at 11:59pm.

Votecount: 1.0

xCoCo
Squidmaster
redadil4
African American
Marigi174
MajorasMask9
Widdle Mac
Thingyman
ReedRGale

Not Voting:
xCoco, Squidmaster, redadil4, African American, Marigi174, MajorasMask9, Widdle Mac, ThingyMan, ReedRGale

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

Notes:
n/a

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1 is July 3rd, at 11:59pm.

Last edited:

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Well, we gotta start somewhere. Though I like to avoid randoming whenever possible... then again, I don't play Mafia all that often. xD

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Well, we gotta start somewhere. Though I like to avoid randoming whenever possible... then again, I don't play Mafia all that often. xD
It's a good way to see what others have to say : o

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
I'd laugh so hard if the mafia choose to lynch themselves on day 1 again...

Anyway, to get the ball rolling, ##vote: African American because he voted on post 1

Thingyman

Inkling
Hi guys!

Glad to be playing with you. I want to start off just saying a few things, so that you have a sense of who I am and my experience level, since I don't want to be secretive about that or anything :P

1) I've played this game since 2009, though I've started to play it much less in the last couple of years. Couldn't resist playing with you guys though ;)

2) I'm used to post-heavy games where people are taking the game very seriously. I admittedly can be serious about it as well - not in a "let's all yell and get upset" kind of way, but in a "analyze and discuss every little detail" kind of way. We tend to believe there's much information to be found in people's posts that can potentially be indicative of what their alignment is, so we tend to not lynch people "for fun" or over random things. That isn't to say that we don't usually START a game that way though (voting randomly and for fun), since obviously right at the beginning there isn't much to go on and you just have to force interaction somehow until you reach a point where you can start placing serious votes :P

Alright, I won't turn this into a tl;dr. It's always good to have a vote placed, so I'll vote MajorasMask9 so that he has something to respond to when he enters the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom