• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Skeletøn Clique: twenty øne pilots Social Thread

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
For those who don't know who twenty one pilots are, they are a band consisted of two members: Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun. They make music that doesn't really have it's own genre, it's sometimes called alternative pop, schizoid pop, alternative rock, ukulele rap, etc. They really don't have a set genre.

Though both of the members are openly Christian, their music can be enjoyed by anyone as their music isn't specifically religious. They do include some religious metaphors and some messages, but we're free to interpret it any way we want, as they have actually said so. I choose to interpret it religiously, you may interpret it as a close friend or loved one. Their music addresses problems such as depression, suicidal thoughts, and anxiety while being uplifting and helping you through it. The twenty one pilots fandom (titled Skeleton Clique) has adopted a mantra that is "Stay Alive" after their song, "Truce", in which Stay Alive is repeated multiple times. I can tell you it's one of the greatest communities I've been in, though there's tons of diversity and different opinions we almost always get along and have each other's backs.There have been some problems recently with their newest album, "Blurryface", as some of the songs were leaked early and there were some different beliefs on whether it was right to listen to them or not. The album is coming May 19th but one website got it early and is now available to purchase, however it's thought that it's an official release due to tweets by the band members.

Anyway, anyone else here that like them? Let's discuss them here!

|-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom