• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Slosher Advance Tech: Slangle and Brust-Cancel

Slosher Advance Tech: Slangle and Brust-Cancel

Master Shuckle

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Master-Shuckle
Master Shuckle submitted a new guide:

Slosher Advance Tech: Slangle and Burst Lag - Slangle = 90° Slosh & Laggless Tech

The ink brush bucket brigade is here again showing you some new cool advanced techniques for the slasher. Today we want to show you how to "Slangle" with this Tank you'll be able to slosh a ring around yourself and when positioned on a corner it can fulling around it

This Tank...
Read more about this guide...

Reactions: 1o2

PHYTO-1

Pro Squid
NNID
PHYTO-1
burst cancel is not a thing. every weapon has a set amount of frames in which you can react out of it (interruptibility/IASA). be it a sub weapon or turning into squid form.

i would simply consider it as buffering.

Master Shuckle

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Master-Shuckle
burst cancel is not a thing. every weapon has a set amount of frames in which you can react out of it (interruptibility/IASA). be it a sub weapon or turning into squid form.

i would simply consider it as buffering.
Alright, then I concede, I just wanted to show people that combining these two together you can deal more damage quicker. We noticed that when you your press them in succession you can buffer the end of the slosh and act faster

PHYTO-1

Pro Squid
NNID
PHYTO-1
Alright, then I concede, I just wanted to show people that combining these two together you can deal more damage quicker. We noticed that when you your press them in succession you can buffer the end of the slosh and act faster
its a good technique nonetheless, but as a guide- we must have the right information. the "slangle" is great- though not sure if that name will catch on lol

Master Shuckle

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Master-Shuckle
The Slang tech can shoot around corners, which is super useful, I'll change the wording for the Bomb Combo. Sadly I'm traveling cross country can I cannot record a video to show what we see

Explaining it in words and pictures it not doing it justice

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom