• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Sniper No Sniping! Results + Feedback

SirRosalina

Full Squid
NNID
Wariogold

Sniper No Sniping Top 3:
3rd Place: Ink Between Worlds
2nd Place: Endless Oceans
1st place: XtraDamage

Link To Challonge Bracket:
http://challonge.com/SnipingNoSniper

Feedback
This tournament was a test tournament to see how using all snipers would end up working in different maps and modes. In my opinion, this tournament ended out great and it was a lot of fun. The team XtraDamage really maximized their spacing and communication, pretty much destroying everytime. Congratulations, you guys seriously did amazing. To all the other teams though, congratulations, I hope you all had fun. However, there were a lot of problems, the tournament went on for a very long time with many team problems and so much waiting. The losers bracket took a long time to get going, making XtraDamage waiting for a team to battle form the losers bracket wait for nearly an hour, if not more. Along with these problems, the tournament also started around an hour late, and I had a problem creating brackets making people confused. Finally, my losers bracket stages were really messed up, and it was hard to tell what to do. I'm really sorry to all the teams that had to drop out from my bad planning. I sincerely apologize and I promise my next tournament will be more organized and I will be less lenient in not having enough team members.

I will be having a next tournament, and I will be fixing all these problems. It will be an Inkbrush no Inking tournament, and only inkbrushes and octobrushes will be allowed. This tournament will probably be around mid-May, as I have state testing until the end of April. I will try working on the thread soon, and I would be very glad to see if returning teams along with new teams would be joining the tournament. Thank you for reading all of this and congratulations to all the teams that participated, hope you had fun despite all the problems and unprofessionalism that happened in this madness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom