• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

So happy to be here!

Moonaloo

Inkling

Yeah I'm cool, I'm so splatastic. Don't even worry about it, whether I'm cool or not. I totally am.

Okay! (Don't mind me, I'm just energetic, that is all. <33) I'm not exactly new to the Splatoon community...I'm nearly a level 20! But I wanted to join a group of people who absolutely loved Splatoon and everything it has to offer, so I found this! Lucky me! My name is Grace, but please call me Moonaloo, as that is my NNID and my nickname, Only very close friends may call me by my real name, and I'm sure you can figure out why. 8P

I'm a dork for Splatoon, but I also adore Steven Universe. You don't have to love SU to be my friend though, that'd be a bit weird, wouldn't it? But I'm just warning you, if you go to my home page you'll see DA, which has lots of SU fanart. Soon there will be Splatoon fanart! Yeyeye! I am very female, just so people don't mix up those he's and she's.

Anyway! I hope to make lots of friends here, and I also wanted to say that if you need someone to talk to at all, feel free to come to me. I will always be there! Thank you for taking the time to read!

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards, Moonaloo! I hope you enjoy your time around here! :)

Njok

Bouncer
Welcome grace moonaloo!

I don't have the slightest clue what Steven Universe is but you made me wanna google it. Well played.

Moonaloo

Inkling
Welcome grace moonaloo!

I don't have the slightest clue what Steven Universe is but you made me wanna google it. Well played.
Haha, thank you! PFT. It's a good show! At first I was a little iffy about it, considering the first few episodes. But the story and plot is actually pretty great/interesting.

Kivvx

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kivvxnnid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4332-7325-6621
Steven Universe is great [thumbs up]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom