• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

So I guess I'm new here

Moochii

Inkling
NNID
Dlipendo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3555-1146-5128
Hi everyone. My name is Moochii, since it's my Switch name, and although I have played Splatoon for a while now, I never really interacted with the community. Now that I reached S+ on all of the modes, I'm hoping I could find some friends to do League battles with, maybe even go competitive.

This community seems nice enough. So uh, how ya guys doing?

SonnyBlueBalls

Full Squid
NNID
ReaganMcClellan
Welcome to squid boards SON! Be prepared to get schooled with knowledge.

inkcan

Semi-Pro Squid
Quite a feat teaching S+. That's good to hear you're excelling. Nice to meet you!

Tell the squidkids about your fresh self!

Moochii

Inkling
NNID
Dlipendo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3555-1146-5128
Quite a feat teaching S+. That's good to hear you're excelling. Nice to meet you!

Tell the squidkids about your fresh self!
Well, I like to use the Splat duelies, Charger, and the Splatling. Those are my favorite weapons, but I used the Splash-o-Matic and .52 Gal in Splatoon 1, even though I haven't used them much in this game.

I also used to play lots of Smash before Splatoon. I kinda just stopped though, I dunno why.

I think that's enough about me. Some stuff about you would be nice hear.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome to Squidboards, Moochii!

inkcan

Semi-Pro Squid
About me? Haha, sure. Anyone else is welcome to chime in.

I thoroughly enjoy up close ambushes, so I prefer rapid fire weapons, like the Splash-o-matic. I often find myself using the junior, but use the sploosh, nzap, various blasters, and nozzlenoses from time to time.

I wanted to get good at smash, maimed yoshi, but was just a wannabe.

I play Sploon because of my appreciation for Jet Set Radio and my love of the enveloping squid culture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom