• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

So I was finally able to buy an inkling amiibo!

SqueezedSquid

Squiddy
NNID
EiRRin
Only the girl one sadly, I couldn't buy the boy one :C but yay! after waiting for days for restocks I finally have one ;v; anyone else have an inkling or squid amiibo?

Smashwidget

Full Squid
NNID
Smashwidget
I have some individual ones from Japan, and also a 3 pack! I can't do anything with them anymore, so I was thinking of customizing them or trading the ones I don't need.

Kzero

Inkster Jr.
Had the 3 pack since launch. There was no debating on opening it. Opened the second I got home and ran through the challenges. I love the look. I will cherish them forever <3

ChainALM

Senior Squid
NNID
ChainALM
Have all three myself.
The Squid came with the game (Yay! EU Special Edition!) and I bought the other two separately.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I don't have any spatoon amiibo yet. :(

iNinja5567

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
iNinja5567
I got lucky and was able to buy a three pack on the release date. It was the last one in stock.

ProphetEyes

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ProphetEyes
Same here! Got lucky and got the last three pack in stock. Opened it right away. but still have a boy and girl inkling still in the box

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
I have the Inkling Boy while my sister has the Girl. I haven't done very many challenges yet though, I'm trying to complete the single-player mode first. :P

Khatsworth

Inkling
NNID
Khatsworth
My girlfriend got me the inkling girl, but now I really want to find a 3-pack (and I'll just give the extra inkling girl to my little sister) because I really want the minigame from the Squid, but it doesn't sell on it's own. :(

Njok

Bouncer
It does actually, you can get one from www.nippon-yasan.com

It's gonna add some shipping costs since they're coming from Japan, but at least it are normal prices. I paid € 50 for the inkling boy here in the Netherlands :(

I'm guessing if they have it there, they are gonna have it elsewhere too, but i just happen to know about this one.

V-kun

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
V-kunGX
It does actually, you can get one from www.nippon-yasan.com

It's gonna add some shipping costs since they're coming from Japan, but at least it are normal prices. I paid € 50 for the inkling boy here in the Netherlands :(

I'm guessing if they have it there, they are gonna have it elsewhere too, but i just happen to know about this one.
Yea, dude at GS told me my best bet was ordering from overseas.

I mean i want one but i feel like the effort isn't worth it.
I'll probably just wait it out.

freefun55

Inkling
NNID
freefun55
I have tried so hard but cant find any I at least want the boy but mostly the 3 pack

Sosuneki

Inkling
NNID
Mystmyst
I pre-ordered three pack, so I had to wait several agonizing days to get mine in the mail. I'm glad you found a girl inkling tho! I really hope you eventually get ahold of the boy!!

Lovebird

Inkster Jr.
NNID
shibakisses
the folks down at toys r us told me the splatoon shipment was delayed due to floods, game and amiibo, so i missed release day. turns out they lied and i missed out on grabbing an inkling girl for $5!! i'm still bitter about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom