• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

So Many Clans. So Many.

shiyongyi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
jaddasbranch
So with new clans/squads popping up left and right, I feel like it's pretty tough to know who's who around the Western Splatoon community.

Has anyone started a post or some kind of file with a compilation of clan tags? Sometimes I like to send a "GG" to clan twitters after coming across them in twin or quad squads, or even seeing a single member in turf war.

I know the groups section of squidboards exists, but those don't usually contain the clan's tag in them. Would anyone else think it a good idea to start some kind of master list of clan tags in the Splatoon community? I think it'd be nice if we could keep up with each other, plus it help us connect more, lead to future scrims, etc.

I hope I'm posting this in the right section at least. This thought came to me when I was in turf war with a friend and had some good matches against someone with the clan tag LMS, but I don't know what it stands for. Potentially on the list, we could include clan twitters, twitch and youtube channels. No problem in supporting one another right?

LockeExile

Pro Squid
NNID
Locke64
Closest thing I know of is this, but it doesn't keep track of tags, and it's a huge pain to keep up to date. (It doesn't even list oL because we never specifically signed up there.)

It'd be cool if we could all start using Ikazok. Dat language barrier tho

Crimsoninkling

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
BramWildenberg
What about clan registration? Each clan must file a account at a database
C lan
A dminastrative
R egistration
Or C.A.R. for short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom