• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

So this game is pretty much Halo, right?

Hitzel

Inkling Commander
NNID
Hitzel
Inb4 someone takes my title seriously

So, hello! My name is Hitzel. I'm 25 and I'm a former competitive Halo player. I was MLG forum staff for about 6 years, and I've played other games competitively such as Shadowrun, Marvel vs Capcom, Starcraft, and maaannnyyy other shooters. I've placed well in tournaments and leaderboards, etc. Fun stuff. Oh, and I like Twitch.

I just got a WiiU and Splatoon this week because I thought Splatoon looked fun and interesting... and well, the game is fun and interesting lol. Unfortunately, pretty much none of my teammates and friends from other shooters have WiiUs, so I need friends

But that's where you come in, right? I'm looking for any competitive players who are maybe a bit more laid back and who will be playing competitive customs when the August party update hits. My NNID is Hitzelburger... you don't need Friend Codes on the WiiU, do you?

I see that you guys have a Skype group, so I'll join that too. I was also thinking of making an "In-Game Communication 101" thread for the party update based on competitive Halo.

Thanks for having me!

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Hey, welcome to Squidboards!

Here's a thread to find some friends to play with. If you need any help at all just ask.

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
It's pretty much Halo except there is no killing, there's a lot more stupid memes, and everyone is either a squid or a kid.
Have fun!!

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website.

I've also been trying to get a squad for the August Update, but so far it's just me and a friend. We both play competitive TF2 so we have already been discussing rollouts, weps and starts. You don't have to be interested in my squad but if you want to add me for a decent splatoon player who is VERY interested in comp, then feel free.

Otherwise i hope you have a good time and if you need any help, just ask me or another staff member for help.

Hitzel

Inkling Commander
NNID
Hitzel
Hello and welcome to the website.

I've also been trying to get a squad for the August Update, but so far it's just me and a friend. We both play competitive TF2 so we have already been discussing rollouts, weps and starts. You don't have to be interested in my squad but if you want to add me for a decent splatoon player who is VERY interested in comp, then feel free.

Otherwise i hope you have a good time and if you need any help, just ask me or another staff member for help.
I'm adding you. Do you want to give me your buddy's NNID too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom