• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

So THIS is why Splatoon doesn't have voice chat?!

D

Deleted Member

Oh my gosh! This is brilliant, but unfortunately how it would be. .-.

Wrog

Senior Squid
They forgot people screaming "YOU'RE A KID NOOOOOOOW YOU'RE A SQUID NOOOOOOOOOOOW|"

D

Deleted Member

Oh gosh, it was funny at first. I can't imagine hearing it over and over again! D:

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
nice video xD but i still dont think that splatoon needs a voicechat. I dont wanna hear little kids raging around

Emlee

Inkling
NNID
BraixenPaw
;_____;
I much prefer a Skype chat with friend(s) than hearing whomever is on the other end. Plus people are from all over the world so language matters.

Bobtail

Inkling
They might add voice chat in the August update- the one where you supposedly can make your own teams of 4- so that you can only talk to the team you made. They definitely want to minimize the likelihood of a bad shooter community, but I'm sure Nintendo knows that the competitive scene sort of demands the voice chat feature.

Metal Slug

Level 30, Rank A+
NNID
MegiLuka
The only reason I really, reaaallllly want voice chat, is to say when someones coming from behind. Thats a damn game changer.

FrostedHawk

Inkling
I'm still a firm believer that voice chat isn't necessary except in friendlies. I just feel that the pre-written messages should have been more strategical. Something along the lines of:
Push forward!
Left side! + Right side!
Behind!

Irrelevant opinion aside, the video was pretty funny.

Cadet Strongarm

Pro Squid
NNID
GothicNightmare
They might add voice chat in the August update- the one where you supposedly can make your own teams of 4- so that you can only talk to the team you made. They definitely want to minimize the likelihood of a bad shooter community, but I'm sure Nintendo knows that the competitive scene sort of demands the voice chat feature.
and this is something nintendo needs to understand this game can't be a competitive shooter of any sort if all you can say is "Booyah!" Or "Come on!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom