• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

So what are some of the things you say when you're really really salty while playing?

techton

Senior Squid
A L L O F Y O U R S A L T B E L O N G S T O T H I S T H R E A D
I'd like to know what some of you guys say when you're salty.

Me?
I say stupid things like, "This and that is overpowered," and/or "Replicas are just more powerful versions," and I'll even go as far as hackusating on someone who's just immensely good at the game.

What things do you guys say?

{NK}☆Adam☆

Inkling
NNID
macias04
Switch Friend Code
SW-3159-0766-2015
"They just got lucky"
"Yo there were lagging so hard"
"Lag"

Mar$el

Inkling Commander
W H A T ? ?

H O W ?

UGH

Y O U G U Y S S U C K . L I K E Y O U A R E A C T U A L L Y T E R R I B L E A T T H I S G A M E ! ! ! !

Jayy

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2045-0142-7156
I get so salty I don’t even know why I play this game. As much as I enjoy it it makes me furious in a way no other game has made me

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Nothing exciting. "Dammit!" "Wait what?" "How did that exchange work!?"

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
If i feel frustrated i just groan, but that's about as far as it can get.

shudder

Senior Squid
lag
wtf
lag
wtf
lag
wtf
I really need to take a break from the game tbh.

zzmorg82

Pro Squid
NNID
zzmorg82
Switch Friend Code
SW-2476-2506-3411
If we get spawned camp pretty badly: "These dudes couldn't see me in a private 1v1."

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
I usually say something like:

"How about one of you c*#*s holds ZR" (the button that you use for painting)
"Where's my team? Stop being a b**#@ in the back"
"F*#*ING JUMP RNG, YET AGAIN"
"STOP PAINTING THAT YOU IDIOT, IT'S ALREADY *insert team color here*"
"Oh man, his teammate pressed right stick (ink armor proc), I should have known I lost."
"STOP RUNNING FROM ME YOU B#*%*"
"Look at this F*##*$* DONKEY ON MY S+ SOLO TEAM"

These are probably my best salt quotes.

RelicRaider

Pro Squid
NNID
RelicRaiderULTD
Switch Friend Code
SW-6136-3428-7995
I love hearing other people’s salt, like sometimes it gets so grating if I’m not playing as I’m watching all the mistakes happen, but some of my favourites are “p*ssface” and “ugh, I fell in the f**king water again”, especially when my little brother repeats them in casual conversation and it’s not my fault for once

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Probably the one that most often comes to me is after a losing match, right before you can see everyone's kills and points: WHOSE FAULT WAS THIS?!

Other recurring ones:
-I should NOT get killed by a moron like this (gotta give me credit for blaming myself...right?)
-General things like "No don't do that!", "Of course I'm stuck with an idiot like that" and "He should've easily won that" whenever a teammate does something stupid.
-In Salmon Run, and probably the only one that I actually say out loud: SHUT THE F*** UP, {player's name}. God, I cannot stand people who feel like they have to abuse This Way in Salmon Run. If Splatoon had voice chat, that's probably the only phrase you'll ever hear me say.

Drew Sebastino

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Espozo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3924-6316-9401
-In Salmon Run, and probably the only one that I actually say out loud: SHUT THE F*** UP, {player's name}. God, I cannot stand people who feel like they have to abuse This Way in Salmon Run. If Splatoon had voice chat, that's probably the only phrase you'll ever hear me say.
I feel that exact way about people who spam "Ouch" every time they die, even if literally everyone saw them. The noise is just annoying regardless.

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Ouch spamming sucks too, but it's the smugness of spamming This Way that takes it to that extra level.

techton

Senior Squid
Ouch spamming sucks too, but it's the smugness of spamming This Way that takes it to that extra level.
I really only ever spam "This Way" when my team still isn't near the low-tide area after the wave starts. Questionable Profreshionals I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom