• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Solo Squid seeks Competent, Competitive Team

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Hi, this is Joseph Staleknight from the US. After having to deal with players that can't play for snuff even in Turf Wars I've decided I want to join a squad. My time zone is UTC -5/4 (US Eastern Time) and I usually play up to one hour per map rotation from noon to 10:00 PM daily. My favorite weapons are Shooters like Splash-O-Matics, Dual Squelchers, N-ZAPs, the .52 Gal Deco, etc., though I also like to experiment with other weapons and test out new ones on the splattlefield. Meanwhile, my playstyle tends to fluctuate between rushing down foes and hanging back to lob bombs their way. That said, I do place special emphasis on covering ground in Turf Wars and hindering the enemy team in Ranked Battles.

I don't care much about what the game says your rank is (I've only gotten as far as C myself), but I still want a squad that can fight like their lives depend on it. The only issue I have is that I don't use Skype that much and don't know my way around any other chat software, mostly because I'm not much into voice chat in the first place. As long as I have a good idea of how you play, though, it shouldn't be too bad.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to check me out. My NNID is JStaleknight, and if you want to add me to your squad just shoot me a PM with your squad's details along with a friend invite. Thank you for your time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom