• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Some confusion about Salmon Run reward system

OogieBoogie

Pro Squid
NNID
MrOogieBoogie
So I know everyone is as new to SR as I am, but I am not understanding what I am getting by doing this mode? I am not getting money...I do not understand what all those colorful spheres are at each "checkpoint" for the reward screen...and why are some shiny? And I passed the polo shirt but didn't get it, and now there is another polo shirt (same one) coming back down the line...

Can someone explain this??? XD

OogieBoogie

Pro Squid
NNID
MrOogieBoogie
OF COURSE, RIGHT AFTER I wrote that...I went to that window and claimed my "bonuses"....d'oh!

OogieBoogie

Pro Squid
NNID
MrOogieBoogie
Well not related to the OP, but now I am wondering when stock rotates. I wanna get my inkling in some flops, but it has only been the same shoes since I started. I waited for map rotations, bought all the ones in the shop now, leveled up a few times....when does the stock rotate?

P-Kong

Full Squid
Well not related to the OP, but now I am wondering when stock rotates. I wanna get my inkling in some flops, but it has only been the same shoes since I started. I waited for map rotations, bought all the ones in the shop now, leveled up a few times....when does the stock rotate?
Daily.
And I'm sure you still can't spoof the date, so you don't try that out in vain.
However, you can order your opponent's gear with slightly random subs at a higher level, if they didn't change that.

InkQueen

Inkling
You can approach another player inkling on the square and when you look at their set you can press zl or zr to order the clothes they're wearing. But I'm not sure if that possible before talking to murch as he will provide this service for you.

OogieBoogie

Pro Squid
NNID
MrOogieBoogie
I should just turn this into some kind of Q&A thread for me, as I am new to the franchise, so maybe veterans would know, but what TIME does the daily rotation occur?

P-Kong

Full Squid
When it's midnight in your time zone.
I think people abused different time zones in their country (impossible in certain places, us poor Europeans) to "re-roll" their orders in the original.
maybe that's still possible and it could technically influence the shop's stock, but don't quote me on that.

ZosDaddyO

Inkster Jr.
In the online in the Nintendo switch app ( in splatnet2) go the squid icon on the bottom and then go all the way to the bottom of the page there will be gear you can order and it rotates every hour (aaand the shopkeeper should look familiar to vets)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom