• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Some Sketches

okamakafe

Inkling
NNID
kamakachow
octavio n cuttlefish1.png
octavio n cuttlefish2.png

I had an idea a while ago
about how exactly Squid morphology worked, seeing as both DJ Octavio and Cap'n Cuttlefish are both over 100 years old.

Clearly, seeing that Callie and Marie have more developed bodies, and that the Octolings are also clearly meant to look older than the Inklings, and the fact that Octavio and Cuttlefish look like they're both clearly well grown men in Sunken Scroll #16, then their squid forms would have to reflect that, right?

I would think that Cap'n Cuttlefish, in his better days, would probably have had his squid form almost the same size as DJ Octavio, but not as big, since the Octarians seem to be generally bigger than the Inklings as a whole.

THIS IS JUST A THEORY THOUGH And I'm not sure if you guys have talked about it before since I'm still a little new to this board and haven't had the chance to go through like, every topic

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
This is interesting, and the sketches are great.
I would also like to know where I can see more of your artwork.

okamakafe

Inkling
NNID
kamakachow
Oh thank you!! :D
I actually have an art blog at okamakandy.tumblr.com!! If you want to check me out there
And I also have a deviantart at okamaka.deviantart.com

<π.

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LessThanPiArt
I had an opportunity to check not only what you posted here but every thing on your tumbler. You are going to be a monster. just keep pushing yourself. Get finished peices. paint those background until they look good. it will be worth the effort.

Always stay outside of your comfort zone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom