• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Someone for a Clan War?

MarcoSolarox

Inkling
NNID
MarcoSolarox
Switch Friend Code
SW-7476-3838-9966
I got an Italian Clan: medium level, nobody's hardddcore pro gamer here

We're looking for 4 people who wants to play a Clan War Game Of 4 with us ^^

Rules:

1 Match for every mode from Turf War to Rainmaker

we'll eventually discuss a date which is convenient to everyone

Thank you, hi!

IsoRain

Inkling
NNID
IsoRain
Hello I am co captain of team ØMNISQUID. Our team is interested in a scrim with your clan, we just need to talk about a date for this. If your team is interested, what days are good for your group and what is your timezone?

MarcoSolarox

Inkling
NNID
MarcoSolarox
Switch Friend Code
SW-7476-3838-9966
Hello IsoRain!

Well, my team is avaliable almost every day (exception made for unexpected happenings) and time zone is between 22 - 02 (or 10pm - 2am if you live in the USA)

Our favorite day would be Tuesday, but like I said, every day would be great.
I leave here my Skype account: s173348 (First and Last Name-Marco Romano)

Hope you we get to organize everything ^^

Ciao!

"Süppört"

Inkling
NNID
Ending25343
Switch Friend Code
SW-0527-8051-9716
hello my name is Michael, i am Co-Captain of Rising Tide. We are a pair European team and NA team and come in a variety of level ranges. I hope to establish friendly relationship between other squad and form a weekly scrim buddies and a friendly community if you two are interested my discord is яτ☆Süppört#3781.

Our general free time is fri-sun 1 Pm Est to 6pm Est (6 PM GTM to 10pm GTM) but we can work around that if it doesnt favor your free time, Date and time.

MarcoSolarox

Inkling
NNID
MarcoSolarox
Switch Friend Code
SW-7476-3838-9966
Hello Micheal,

I will add you on discord for sure. I hope we'll get to enstablish a good friendly relationship between our teams.
Your times should be perfect for use, cause we live in Italy and we play from around 6pm - 2pm in Ital'ys Time Zone (and Spain, cause I live in Spain but the time zone is the same) wich would be 8pm - 12pm GMT (I hope I did the right math xD)

However, I'm adding you right now and continue our discussion on Discord, I'm leaving here, for all the other users, my Discord to contact me and my team:

MarcoSolarox#7907

IsoRain

Inkling
NNID
IsoRain
Hellp Marco thank you for getting back to us. Our team would love to scrim with yours although we generally communicate through discord. My discord is IsoRain#5344 please send a message for further details, hope to make scrim buddies between our teams :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom