• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Soo...there is now a clan for Turf War only....

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I'm not much for clans and that still seems oddly limited to me.

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
I love playing TW...but I'm confused a bit on why you need a clan JUST for TW...

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Because ranked is three separate modes and turf war is not.

Goldmetagross

Inkling
NNID
Flashwing
And maybe this is really a bad idea an not really necessary. I played the ranked mode today again. It was really fun...Maybe I didnt like it because i was so bad in the past or whatever. Got instant to A- and i want more.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Yeah. Don't necessarily mean to rag on you with all this, but most people don't need a guild for turf. Friends are plenty good for that.

swamphox

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DawGnar
Is it clan vs clan only? Otherwise it seems like a bad idea as it would very probably discourage new players from multiplayer if theyre constantly getting their teeth kicked in. If its not clan vs clan why not just have ranked turf war as an option?

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
I hope this helps, I do not wish to add to the back and forth.
Those other 3 modes people/ groups focus on for "competitive" is because most people see it as competitive. However just because that is the focus, does not mean it neglects other things. There are plenty of groups I seen here not only have a sub casual group but do fun stuff like hide and seek,brush wars and stuff like that. So these other groups do random TW matches in ww, even C- did it here and there. Sometimes tournaments and scrims do have tw maps in rotation, doing on one single aspect of the game is pretty short sided.

So you are pretty mislead if you think people only do the rank modes in clans.

Goldmetagross

Inkling
NNID
Flashwing
I overthought the idea of the Turf War only...soo sry for the people who are interested but IT IS CLOSED.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom