• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Sort of Fresh With A Side of Fries

kerberdox

Inkling
NNID
Kerberdox
Yum Fries :p

Hello everyone!

I'm sort of new? In the past I have been called either Kerbie or Kerber - but I will answer either way. :D

I have played Splatoon on and off since the beginning(along with other games). Always played casually and for the most part solo. This time I am determined to meet new friends and friendly rivals to play Splatoon 2 with! Along with playing casually. I am interested in ranked matches this go around and goal wise to play more than I did before. I do have access to Discord and a mic, if anyone ever wants to group up. Don't be afraid to give a me a shout. Glad to meet everyone, catch ya on the forums, and see you on the field!

dylan_not_bob

Stardust Crusquider
Welcome! The game is definitely better with friends (opinion) and there are lots of great players here, so you've come to the right place.

kerberdox

Inkling
NNID
Kerberdox
Thanks! I look forward to the game and glad I stumbled upon this forum! Cheers to many battles.

Shmurple

Inkling
Hey, I'm new to the forums, and interested in groyping up with some fellow squiddos, I'd be happy to make your accountance, and happy to be a new friend. Hit me up at my discord if you're interested. Shmurple#4359

derty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
derty10
Hey, I'm new to the forums, and interested in groyping up with some fellow squiddos, I'd be happy to make your accountance, and happy to be a new friend. Hit me up at my discord if you're interested. Shmurple#4359
Added on discord ;)

kerberdox

Inkling
NNID
Kerberdox
Sorry for the delay in response. Sent you a friend request. Good luck on the battle field. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom