• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Spaltoon 2 weapons concepts (#SwoosherforSplatoon2)

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Ok I had come up with shared a weapon of my own creation with you guys, I have shared this over various forms of social media, I have even send email, to splatoon tumblr page of this weapon,

So I thought I might try something new, I want to launch a campaign across social media to get the try and get the swoosher into splatoon 2

I want to try and and get #Swoosherforsplatoon2 to be a trending topic on twitter, and I need all the help I can get
Let see if we can make an impact on the splatoon devs so they can see how loyal their fan base is

Also this thread will also be open for discussion and other original concepts you guys would like to see in Splatoon 2 as well so please share away

Last edited:

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
Hate to be "that guy" but... may I ask what exactly is a... Swoosher? It sounds pretty cute tbh, but sounds very similar to the slosher. Would it be apart of that family tree?

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
@Sqwiddles The Swoosher is a concept weapon seen in my avatar picture
In Layman's terms: It is a giant sponge flail

The mechanic behind it is it has a slow but wide arcing swing to splat foes with, but it can also be swung around the inkling like a flail to attack enemies and cover turf (at the cost of attack power).
The slow swing would be a OHKO with the sponge, while swinging around would be more of a 3 to 4 shot to splat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom