• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

SplaDoom (Doom/Splatoon Mashup)

Superjustinbros

Pro Squid
NNID
AozoraJustin
I don't know if anyone here would like such an idea, but I'm just throwing it out there to see what people think.

This was an idea I had sometime around Splatoon's launch that'd be basically Doom (mostly Doom II), but with characters, weapons, and mechanics from Splatoon.

You play as an Inkling, who this time has limited health. Submerging in your own ink does not heal you from enemy attacks, so you must locate packets of health to recover. You move a bit faster than in Splatoon (matching movement speed in Doom) and can still turn into a squid with the appropriate key, where you go crazy-fast if you swim in your own Ink.

Weapons include:
Tier 1: Melee -> Splattershot Jr
Tier 2: Roller -> Dynamo Roller
Tier 3: Splat Charger
Tier 4: Splattershot
Tier 5: Blaster
Tier 6: Aerospray
Tier 7: .96 Gal

Monsters would be replaced with appropriate Octarians, including some custom-made species of more monstrous-looking (and sometimes more human-like) Octarians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom