• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splat! Minecraft Splatoon! (Don't like? Don't post.)

MuffinMiner

Inkling
NNID
fleskywood
So, there are probably at least one or two people on here who don't have access to a WiiU of their own, so they cannot play Splatoon. Or wait, can they? In comes Minecraft, saving the day for at least one of those two people here, because if it exists, Sethbling has probably already made it in Minecraft. http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/splat-splatoon-amp-minecraft/ The clone is a bit different than Splat proper, a bit broken, but still playable, and even enjoyable! (At least to me...) So, I thought I might post about it!

iNinja5567

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
iNinja5567
Looks awesome! Of course, I'll probably never play it more than once because I have the real version, but it's a cool alternative for people who don't have a Wii U.

MuffinMiner

Inkling
NNID
fleskywood
New update! Splat! came out with an updated map, much better than Sethbling's map! The map now contains bombs and specials! Also, the balancing isn't broken to hell anymore, so Splat! is a much more playable game!

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
Oh yeah it should be a good alternative for people without the Game. Theres a lot to improve though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom