• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splat TV

SaddenedJoy Ü

Inkster Jr.
NNID
sachein
Splat TV
Hi, today I'd like to talk about an idea that no has thought of for over a year, Splat TV. Splat TV could be like Mario Kart TV but sadly, that may get closed down since Nintendo was planning to delete that feature. Splat TV could give Splatoon match highlights. It's been a pain for people on YouTube who doesn't have a capture card so they can't record Splatoon. I would like to see this feature come true, it may not come with a full quality 1080p 60fps video but at least make it 720p. If they could also immediately post it on YouTube too, that would be easier. This feature could also help streamers and those eSports broadcasters so they won't take too long setting up their capture card. Let's all hope this feature comes real in the future.

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
I agree, that would be great. I don't have a capture card and want to show many matches to my friends but I can't.
Let's hope that NX come with twitch and a feature to save videos like PS4 does, that would be fantastic.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
So basically a Replay Upload function for Splatoon? I'd totally be down for that; I could use that to determine where my strengths & weakness actually are without having to rely on my shoddy memory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom