• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splat Zones help?

LupusFreak

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LupusFreak
Camp Triggerfish is one of my favorite maps, but for some reason I can't seem to get the hang of Splat Zones in S. This is only in S, in A+ it's an absolute breeze. I guess the big question is, any tips on regaining control once the enemy has taken full control of the zones? It seems like once we've been confined to our side of the map, it's impossible to regain control.

SuperLuigi231

Senior Squid
NNID
Angry_Bird_231
I'm only an A-/A, but I'm gonna try to help anyway...
I would probably say that Bomb Rush or Bubbler would help. Bomb Rush can help to push them back if they pushing towards your spawn, or you can go on the wall and throw bombs from above, inking the zone quickly. Bubbler would again help in pushing back the enemy team, if you can get it on at least one or two of your teammates. You should be able to splat a couple of opponents (or at least push them back for a bit). After you take back your zone, I would recommend inking the area on the left to slow opponents down before focusing on taking the other zone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom