• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatattack

NNID
Snak_zio

Splatattack is the first on-on line Splatoon italian tournament sponsored by the official Facebook Splatoon italian page and Nintendo Italia.

With 13 teams confirmed, Splatattack is the biggest Splatoon event in Italy since the game has been released.

The tournament is organized and hosted by Bloody Ink and Bloody Ink Splatoon Community Italia

The tournament will take place on saturday 20th Feb 2016. All information can be found on the Splatattack event page!

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Nintendo of America sponsors when?
has anyone ever tried reaching out to the NoA/Splatoon of america social media before? Wouldn't hurt to throw some stuff at them especially since we have a lot of series that are known for quality now.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
has anyone ever tried reaching out to the NoA/Splatoon of america social media before? Wouldn't hurt to throw some stuff at them especially since we have a lot of series that are known for quality now.
I mean we've tried in the past throwing some spectator stuff at them on twitter (Specifically Bill Trinen) but no response.

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
I mean we've tried in the past throwing some spectator stuff at them on twitter (Specifically Bill Trinen) but no response.
I get the feeling event stuff would be a different story to making requests to make game changes. I mean supporting the call for a spectator movement undermines the game they're supposed to be pushing for people to buy you know, even if they agree that it should have spectator.

May not hurt to give it a shot. Maybe I'll throw the bone for SCL 12 once that topic is up.

Nintendome

Inkredible YouTuber
NNID
LogicallyHank
Nintendo of America is working on Splatoon events... just not the Splatoon events you want.

NNID
Snak_zio
Ciao guys, i did not go through social, but i went direct to the marketing manager at Nintendo Italia and exposed my idea to push the game. I want the splatoon scene to increase in italy. Next i will try to go to NOE. I know people inside Nintendo as i am a game developer for their systems and they use tools produced by my company in their 3Dgraphic work pipeline :) if you go through social it is very difficult you get an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom