• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatfest Super Mushroom vs Super Star

Which Team are you on?

• Total voters

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Out of all the things I expected from Nintedo 35th anniversary I did not expect this

In January 2021 we will have a special Mario themed splatfest

Super size from the super mushroom vs Invincibility from superstar

Along with this will release new merch including the splatfest shirt both at Nintendo of NYC and online today

Which team are you supporting? Let me know in the comments below

Last edited:

Forma

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Forma1
Switch Friend Code
SW-3994-7331-0318
I'm pretty surprised we're getting a brand new Splatfest! I hope the turnout of the last two has convinced Nintendo it's worth bringing them back more often.

banyochan

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6259-3813-8693
I'll go with mushroom because the shirt looks much better.

Are they out outside of EU? I'm still waiting for my chance to order one.

Cephalobro

So, this is the second to last Splatfest that we are getting. I'm going for Team Invincibility btw.

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
This is hard for me temporarily running through all enemies with invincibility is so much fun, but having that mushroom throughout the level is a pretty good buffer against any mistakes you might make

My dream though is that I am kinda hoping that with this spaltfest we might get some new Super Mario inspired gear in game
Like super mario themed shirts and shoes (maybe with some more subtle references to bloopers), or even a Mario Bros cap would be amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom