1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Splatfest Teams

Discussion in 'Regular Discussion' started by Shiranui, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Shiranui

Shiranui Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    Shiranui
    I think they're going to need to put a bit more thought between the teams. Hot dogs are great over a fire, but the amount of people that's cooked them like that is faaaar below marshmallows. My poor team got completely blown out in the popularity contest.

RespawningJesus likes this.
  2. suavevillain

suavevillain Inkling Cadet

This is my 3rd loss i'm just gonna pick whatever is popular now there is legit no point lol.

3. Misha

Misha Pro Squid

NNID:
    Misha21
    I don't really care no more. 12- 18 sea snails is still a lot for me. I am still going choose the team I like more. Even, if they are the least popular one.

4. Joseph Staleknight

Joseph Staleknight Inkling Fleet Admiral

NNID:
    JStaleknight
    Yeah, pretty much this.

5. iboogiealex

iboogiealex Inkling

NNID:
    iboogiealex
    mash's are yummy though!

6. DonkaFjord

DonkaFjord Inkling Fleet Admiral

NNID:
    DonkaFjord
    Being on both the vastly more popular (Marshmallows) or vastly less popular (Cats) I can say that it is more fun when the teams are close to even in size (like Roller Coasters/ Water slides or North Pole/South Pole.) I can only hope for Splatfest teams that will produce really close competition. Also the week prior to the Splatfest make sure to make miiverse posts like crazy- they are propaganda for those people who try to choose the more popular team so even if your team is smaller it can encourage people to join if you are just as loud as the other team. At the end of the day it is supposed to be fun anyways so I still recommend people try and pick the side that they honestly feel stronger about.