• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatfest Teams

Shiranui

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Shiranui
I think they're going to need to put a bit more thought between the teams. Hot dogs are great over a fire, but the amount of people that's cooked them like that is faaaar below marshmallows. My poor team got completely blown out in the popularity contest.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
I think they're going to need to put a bit more thought between the teams. Hot dogs are great over a fire, but the amount of people that's cooked them like that is faaaar below marshmallows. My poor team got completely blown out in the popularity contest.
Being on both the vastly more popular (Marshmallows) or vastly less popular (Cats) I can say that it is more fun when the teams are close to even in size (like Roller Coasters/ Water slides or North Pole/South Pole.) I can only hope for Splatfest teams that will produce really close competition. Also the week prior to the Splatfest make sure to make miiverse posts like crazy- they are propaganda for those people who try to choose the more popular team so even if your team is smaller it can encourage people to join if you are just as loud as the other team. At the end of the day it is supposed to be fun anyways so I still recommend people try and pick the side that they honestly feel stronger about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom