• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 1 online

LoserDoge

Inkling
NNID
LoserDoge
I don't have the funds to get a switch and I was wondering if anyone if anyone is still playing the game and if lobbies still fill up fairly fast

Drew Sebastino

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Espozo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3924-6316-9401
I'd like to think some people like myself see the superiority of the first game over Splatoon 2, but more than likely, it's a money thing. :rolleyes:

RelicRaider

Pro Squid
NNID
RelicRaiderULTD
Switch Friend Code
SW-6136-3428-7995
When the Wii U servers are announced to be closing we should all flock to S1 for some private battles or squad battles like the week before.

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
It's still very easy to find enough players in S1, but I do feel the competition is a little...weak or something. S2 is a much more intense experience for me. Still fun though.

And I never run into that many Japanese players so don't worry about that.

dylan_not_bob

Stardust Crusquider
S1 gets a lot of problems with hacks/cheating these days from what I hear. There are still lots of holes in the Wii U security but obviously at this point Nintendo isn't as concerned with those as they would have been before the Switched released. So you'll likely find matches OK, but don't be surprised if you see some... Odd behavior in some matches.

Drew Sebastino

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Espozo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3924-6316-9401
@dylan_not_bob I still play the game fairly regularly, and I think I've only seen two or so matches where I suspected someone was hacking, but it very well could have been bad lag anyway. It's not as bad as many people make it out to be.

Destroyer_ZC

Inkling
I play 1 exclusively. A or A - player. I’m an old school player at 38, but Splatoon favors a patient veteran most of the time. I play with randoms. Anyone want to squad up like it’s 2015 hit me up. Wrecking the Pacific like Godzilla.... need Mothra

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom