• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

splatoon 1 throwback update ideas

zero588

Inkling
I think we need a throwback update for this game like they could give us the ability to get on a train and let us go to inkopolis plaza and let us pick the squid sisters as the stage announcers and let us pick them for the splatfest and mabye a couple more stages from the first game like Mahi Mahi I just think it would be cool if they did this because the squid sisters definitely need to have a bigger part in this game and it would just be cool if they did this

Cephalobro

That could actually be a good idea. I'm also thinking we could revisit Octo Valley and see how that has changed 2 years later. Maybe the story could be to rewrite the Splatfest law to not affect topics that are controversial in the Splatoon world like which species is better or which Squid Sister is better than the other.

zero588

Inkling
yeah that would be cool and you can also see inkopolis tower if you look over to the left in the alley by crusty Sean's truck you can see the tower in the distance so they could put the train station or bus stop in that construction area in the back so it might happen hopefully

zero588

Inkling
and amiibo performances need to come back Nintendo if you see this put all of this in the game and I will never ask you for anything ever again except mabye octoling for smash but you can't have everything

BrokenDpadGamer

Inkling
NNID
CaptainCool246
Great idea! It'd be awesome to revisit the old square! But most likely it would be dlc. I can't see them not charging for something that ambitious. Still it'd be a great opportunity for those who missed out on the original game! ☺

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
I can totally see this happening in the inevitable Splatoon 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom