• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Analysis in 2 minutes! (ARMS Direct)

viantastic

Inkster Jr.

Hey guys! While we wait for GamExplain's 13 hour analysis, I made a quick 2 minute video covering all the little details I found in the Splatoon portion of the ARMS Direct!

This was my first shot at a video like this, so please let me know if you liked it, found it useful or if you would have liked to see something different! Thanks :D

#WoomyInTheHype

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
I just noticed, but after watching your video...I spotted what appears to be Moray Towers as one of the stages. Not sure if its just the octo's own version of that map (as they had with blackbelly skatepark and other stages in the first game) or something more. Probably their own copy of the map though.

Nice pointing out that odd "virus" looking blob too. I'm not sure if its just a random visual or not, but maybe it is something in relation to callie and why she's suddenly (what I assume here) brainwashed...

Jhonnybird

Full Squid
NNID
Jhonnybird2004
I noticed Moray Towers too! Anyway, it looks like the octostomp has been edited a bit, but I don't think it's a boss anymore. Anyway, nice video Viantastic!

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
From watching a video that is much longer than this one. They did put out that the world above is relying on more solar power since the zap fish been missing over two years. So seeing all these cords laying around in the city kinda brings a nice Asian cyberpunk aesthetics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom