1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

3. We just overhauled our look and made some big updates. Learn about all the changes!

4. Nintendo has officially revealed their new console, previously codenamed NX! It's called the Nintendo Switch and they've announced Splatoon 2, coming this summer!

Join the Splatoon 2 hype and discussion!

Splatoon 2 Analysis in 2 minutes! (ARMS Direct)

Discussion in 'Regular Discussion' started by viantastic, May 18, 2017 at 9:30 PM.

1. viantastic

viantastic Inkling

[​IMG]

Hey guys! While we wait for GamExplain's 13 hour analysis, I made a quick 2 minute video covering all the little details I found in the Splatoon portion of the ARMS Direct!

This was my first shot at a video like this, so please let me know if you liked it, found it useful or if you would have liked to see something different! Thanks :D

#WoomyInTheHype

Green Waffles and Maave like this.
  2. ZEROrevive

ZEROrevive Pro Squid

NNID:
    ZEROrevive
    I just noticed, but after watching your video...I spotted what appears to be Moray Towers as one of the stages. Not sure if its just the octo's own version of that map (as they had with blackbelly skatepark and other stages in the first game) or something more. Probably their own copy of the map though.

Nice pointing out that odd "virus" looking blob too. I'm not sure if its just a random visual or not, but maybe it is something in relation to callie and why she's suddenly (what I assume here) brainwashed...

3. Jhonnybird

Jhonnybird Full Squid

NNID:
    Jhonnybird2004
    I noticed Moray Towers too! Anyway, it looks like the octostomp has been edited a bit, but I don't think it's a boss anymore. Anyway, nice video Viantastic!

ZEROrevive likes this.
  4. viantastic

viantastic Inkling

Thanks guys! I kinda hope that moray is edited in multiplayer as well with the new ink rail system

ZEROrevive likes this.
  5. ForteReborn

ForteReborn Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    ForteReborn
    From watching a video that is much longer than this one. They did put out that the world above is relying on more solar power since the zap fish been missing over two years. So seeing all these cords laying around in the city kinda brings a nice Asian cyberpunk aesthetics.