• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon 2: FAQ (post questions here.......in progress)

Helio

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
monkey.esq
Under construction!!!

Splatoon 2 Only!!!

We make this FAQ together!
Frequently Asked Questions

Ask your questions here
The Squidboards community will answer them for you. At some point I'll stick it all into a clean FAQ, therefore it is under construction.

ANSWERERS: posting link to YouTube explanation is fine but also post answer in text, no rude or 'expert' comments.

FORMAT: Please use the following format for easy drag and drop:
[Category]
[question, copy and paste do not use 'quote', if you use 'quote' I'll have to take it out or else it'll get messy]
[Answer, well thought out and complete]

EXAMPLE:
ABILITIES
Where do I get drinks?
In the food truck in the main plaza, behind you when you first spawn.

QUESTIONERS: please ask game play questions that are universal, NOT "best setup for roller main?" BUT rather "How does run speed up affect roller?" Ask your questions about setups and strategy in a new post in 'general' or 'competitive' or wherever it is supposed to go.

If your question would lead to multiple answers or debate ask it somewhere else. This isn't the right forum for debate.

SAMPLE CATEGORIES:

ABILITIES

CONTROLLERS

WEAPONS

TURF WARS

COMPETITIVE

TEAM

FRIENDS

GRIZZCO

SPLATFEST

SPYKE

[try to label your question with category name above, if can't make a new category]

Last edited:

Helio

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
monkey.esq
CONTROLLERS
Has anyone used the switch pro controller is it as good or better than the switch joycons?

Does switch pro controller do motion controls and can you use it to play all parts of splatoon 2?(splatoon 1 couldn't use wiiu pro, only for simplified 2 player game)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom